Believe it or not, only 12% of the population of the United Arab Emirates would be locals. The rest of the 88% would be ex-pats and immigrants who are living there for business purposes. Out of the 88% of the ex-pat population, 60% composed of people from India and other Southeast Asian Countries. The rest would be countries from other parts of the world. Needless to say, even if the locals are outnumbered they are still friendly to the immigrants. Of course, that is also true for the opposite as they would both want to have a lot of friends. There are also a lot of foreign exchange students studying here due to the number of prestigious schools. As a result, you have a classroom of mixed nationalities. There are also a lot of professionals who would choose to work here due to the many companies who choose to hold their main office here. When you are one of those people who want to chase your dream working for your dream company, you can’t really blame yourself for doing so. After all, it is not every day that you can get to do that. It is just a once in a lifetime opportunity that you will want to grab when you get the chance to. It is hard to get through the entire process of being able to get accepted for the work. Of course, it is not as if anybody cares about what you want to happen so better do everything in your power to help yourself achieve that common goal.
The United Arab Emirates is a clean country so ex-pats love living there. Everything just looks so organized. The professionals like the pay too as they can send more money to their families living in their homes. It won’t be long before you earn enough money to start a business. It is a risk to get into one though especially with the recent pandemic now that all businesses are suffering. We really don’t know what is going to happen in the future so people are thinking twice about whether to start a business or not. It is all in the mind as you will not know whether you want to fund it or not. Of course, you will need to look at the number of people passing by wherever you decide to put up the business. We need to be reminded that the people living in UAE are aggressive buyers so they would want nothing more than to fill their shopping bags with a lot of things that will benefit them in the long run. Hence, you can’t blame a lot of ex-pats for wanting to put up a business here since the market is never dry. The locals are friendly too as it would feel great to talk to them every now and then. There are even a lot of meetups with people from different nationalities and it is always a nice feeling to mingle.
Mudar had finished his degree in business with major in economics. He travels around to discover different places and to also see and study them up close.